WE ARE LIVE FROM DRAGON*CON!!!!!
On the Panel: Evo, Mike, Joe, Mike’s wife, Michael A. Stackpole, Patrick McLean, Ian from Cleveland, Sheila, Summer, and Mur Lafferty. Tee’s on the wireless mic.
Also on the show:
- The coolest mother fucker in the world, George Hrab, jumps up on the table like a Coyote Ugly bargirl and plays us some Cruel Spines. He’s got a CD. He’s naked on the cover.
- George Hrab vs. Jonathan Coultan death match!
- Sheila is just a little bit drunk, if you haven’t noticed.
- Thanks to our directors and moderators, Derek and Swoopy.
- Scott Sigler defends his bad taste in beer.
- Mur reads to us the hands down, no lie, best fuckin’ essay EVAR! Seriously, I’m not even going to tell you the title, as I don’t want to spoil anything for when you hear it. God, I love this woman.
- Chaz from DC congratulates Mur on her essay.
- Derek from skepticality has a question for the guys.
- An audience member wants a lesson on finding the clit, so Mur and George demonstrate with a jacket and a musician’s bald head. Not so funny in audio, but goddamn, to be there.
- A woman asks Mur on how to raise a geek neice.
- Chad Walker gave us some beer made by monks.
- Another song by George Hrab: B3. Check him out at the Podsafe Music Network.
If you can’t tell, that was a whole lot-o-fun.
Submitting Listener comments: If you have any suggestions or comments, please let us know. You can call our Voicemail Number, or email Michael with a comment you’ve recorded yourself! If you want to order us something from Magnum’s, call them
Shopkeeper Data: Dragon*Con Baby… holy @(*&@($*…
You can get the books, games, movies or music in the following list by signing up for Netflix, by following the links to order your own copies from Amazon.com, or by setting up your TiVo.
Books: Heaven by Mur Lafferty – podiobook | A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle – You can tesseract with your kilt, too | The Complete Works of Edgar Allen Poe by Edgar Allen Poe
Music: Alice’s Restaurant Massacre by Arlo Guthrie – Learn how to take photos and mark them with circles and arrows and a paragraph describing them on the back of each one | Interrobang by George Hrab